National Family Caregivers Month
November is National Family Caregivers Month, and this year's theme is #CaregivingInCrisis. Family caregivers already had a lot on their plate, and that was before the Covid-19 pandemic. Now with all the restrictions in place worldwide, they have even more to think about.
The Caregiver Action Network goes over a list of topics they believe are important and can be especially helpful during a pandemic. These topics are:
- The challenges of video appointments
- Covering costs while on unemployment
- Keeping loved ones at home and out of the nursing home
- The difficulty of being away from your loved one
- Home much risk is too much with Covid-19
Click here to read more about each important topic in detail.